Thursday, September 11, 2008

Friend Reunion (planned quickly)

It was fun to see just a few of my old friends. We have all changed of course, some more than others, But our hearts and souls are the same and it's easy to pick up where we left off.
Zona and Bev
Zona's mom helped me with my song "close to you" for the Miss Midvale pagent.
I lived With Bev's family the first half of my senior year after my family moved to Wyoming.

Rachelle was in my home ward when I was growing up.

Bev, Debbie, Jeri, Rhonda, Cheree, Ann, Rachelle. Others who came were, Courtney, Lynette, Zona.

2 comments:

The Olsons said...

Is it funny to see your friends when they are old? I wonder what my friends will look like when they are old. Hehehe These are fun pictures.

Strong said...

I'm glad you where able to have some many friends get together.