
Swings I played on

School front doors

North doors where the announcement was made on our first day of school in 5th or 6th grade that the teachers were on strike.





One of about 15 hopscotch games that was busy every recess.
Front of school where buses came and went.
My first grade class on right.

Same playground equipment I used.
3 comments:
I love your Elementary Choo! What do they do with it now? It seems that they have kept it up for something, the grass is nice and green and mowed. I'm glad you posted these pictures! It's fun to hear stories when you were little. It's also hard to imagine my mom being a little girl. I love the picture of grandmas house. I will always remember her being right by the door waiting for a kiss right when we walked in.
I'm glad you where able to get these pictures. Hopefully they are putting the school to good use and wont tare it down.
I am so glad you got some nice pictures! It is going to be torn down within the next couple years! It is going to be a really nice park, which will be so fun! It is right in my backyard.
Sara, I loved your comment! I drive past that house as often as possible, and am so thankful for the memories it holds! I loved driving up, and seeing Grandma in the door, waiting for us! So fun!
Post a Comment