Sunday, June 29, 2008

Our Family Campout 2008


















































Well, it has come and gone now all thats left are the memories made. The little guys seemed to enjoy it most. They loved the freedom to get dirty, to play in the sand, take turns pushing each other around. We enjoyed hiking around where we were camping and seeing all these artifacts remnants from the old gold mines in Bullion Canyon in Maryvale. I loved it! Four wheeler rides to watch mountain goats, delicious food, fishing and just hanging out together.

3 comments:

The Olsons said...

I took the same picture of those little white flowers of ground cover on our four wheeler ride. I want some of those for my yard. How funny that we both took pictures of it. It was a neat little place

Strong said...

I guess we all love flowers and nature. I took pictures of those flowers too. They look like a good ground cover. It was a great campout.

Brookie said...

Looks like you guys all had alot of fun! Thanks for updating for me! I LOVE YOU!!!